See Koa source code at each frame instead of settling for just line and column numbers.
Get proper asynchronous context tracking — like thread-local storage — in a way that fits Koa’s concurrency model\.
Filter and group Koa exceptions intuitively to eliminate noise.
Aggregate errors by factors like request details, user ID, and event level to see what’s new, a priority, or a trend.
Assign custom tags to reproduce the error environment specific to your application, business, and users.
- “How actionable is this error? Should I snooze the alert?”
- “Did too many professional network matches cause the crash?”
- “Has an error with the same stack occurred before?”
- “In which app release did the Koa error happen?”
- “Is Mercury in retrograde?”
Improve workflow with a full view of releases so you can mark errors as resolved and prioritize live issues.
Learn in which version a bug first appeared, merge duplicates, and know if things regress in a future release.
Add commit data to automatically suggest an owner of each Koa error and instantly send deploy emails.