See local variables in the stack for prod errors, just like in your dev environment.
Explore the full source code context with frame to function data.
Filter and group Symfony exceptions intuitively to eliminate noise.
Aggregate errors by factors like request details, user ID, and app version to see what’s new, a priority, or a trend.
Assign custom key-value tags to reproduce the error environment specific to your application, business, and users.
- “How actionable is the error? Can I snooze the alert?”
- “How many unanswered friend requests were there?”
- “In which app release did the Symfony bug occur?”
- “Was it a code error or a usage exception?”
- “Is Mercury in retrograde?”
Improve workflow with a full view of releases so you can mark errors as resolved and prioritize live issues.
Learn in which version a bug first appeared, merge duplicates, and know if things regress in a future release.
Add commit data to automatically suggest an owner of each Symfony error and instantly send deploy emails.