Sentry provides open source error tracking that shows you every crash in your stack as it happens, with the details needed to prioritize, identify, reproduce, and fix each issue. It also gives you information your support team can use to reach out to and help those affected and tools that let users send you feedback for peace of mind.
Each month we process billions of exceptions from the most popular products on the internet.
While each role has its specific requirements, we typically look for people that:
- Have at least 2+ years relevant industry experience
- Live in the San Francisco Bay Area, or are willing to relocate
- Are scrappy and willing to take ownership of their domain—we’re a small team with big ambitions
Feel like you’ll fit in? Take a look at our roles and drop us a line.
- Product Manager
- Security Engineer
- Software Engineer - New Grad (2018)
- Software Engineering Intern (2018)
- Sr. Operations Engineer
- Sr. Software Engineer - Infrastructure
- Sr. Software Engineer - Product
- Sr. Software Engineer - Growth
Don’t see a fit? We'd still like to hear from you.
Learn more about our company
Read about Sentry’s history and learn more about the team.