See details like filename and line number so you never have to guess.
Filter and group Java exceptions intuitively to eliminate noise.
Monitor errors at scale without impacting throughput in production.
Triage quickly based on specific parameters like HTTP request, workflow stage, and hostname for each issue.
Set custom tags to recreate the error environment relevant to your app, business concerns, and users.
- “What version of the JVM was the application running?”
- “Do they take their coffee black or sweet and creamy?”
- “In which app release did the Java bug occur?”
- “Did misaligned chakras cause the problem?”
- “Where in the checkout process were they?”
Improve workflow with a full view of releases so you can mark errors as resolved and prioritize live issues.
Learn in which version a bug first appeared, merge duplicates, and know if things regress in a future release.
Add commit data to automatically suggest an owner of each Spring error and instantly send deploy emails.