See the error and stack trace previously only visible in your user's debug console.
Apply source maps automatically to convert minified, compiled, or transpiled code back to its original form.
Keep your Vue source maps private by uploading them directly to Sentry.
Record environment and usage details so you can recreate bugs down to the browser version, OS, and query parameters specific to your app.
Sentry’s tag distribution graph also makes it easy to isolate and prioritize any Vue error by seeing how often it occurs in context.
- “How actionable is this error? Should I snooze the alert?”
- “Was the bug browser- or OS-specific? Firefox on iOS?”
- “Has an error with the same stack occurred before?”
- “How many splines were being reticulated?”
- “What was the value of the shopping cart?”
Improve workflow with a full view of releases so you can mark errors as resolved and prioritize live issues.
Learn in which version a bug first appeared, merge duplicates, and know if things regress in a future release.
Add commit data to automatically suggest an owner of each Vue error and instantly send deploy emails.