Take advantage of built-in integrations with Sidekiq, DelayedJob, and more of your favorite RubyGems.
Enable asynchronous reporting so errors are logged quickly in a background job.
Filter and group Rails exceptions intuitively to eliminate noise.
Get the user’s unique id, contact info, and IP address, as well as any localization as context to resolve the error and notify your customer.
Index and aggregate tags to easily search your error reports, see the distribution of issues, and find what’s a priority or a trend.
- “What subscription or membership level is most affected?”
- “Was it a change in your Heroku environment variables?”
- “Did your code or a dependency cause the exception?”
- “Is the Rails exception limited to a single server?”
- “What arguments caused the ActiveJob to fail?”
Improve workflow with a full view of releases so you can mark errors as resolved and prioritize live issues.
Learn in which version a bug first appeared, merge duplicates, and know if things regress in a future release.
Add commit data to automatically suggest an owner of each Rails error and instantly send deploy emails.