Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 80,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
Our Mobile teams need to support the iOS, Android and multi-platform development environments, but beyond that to understand the unique needs of mobile development. Battery life, inconsistent network connections and the challenges of an ecosystem of hundreds of different phones are the kinds of things you'll need to build tooling to navigate.
In this role you will:
- Act as the product owner for our ongoing expansion into Mobile errors & performance
- Work with the build team to prioritize and deliver on a shared vision
- Work with mobile developers using our product to understand their challenges and be their voice in the room as we make decisions
- Build positive relationships, and trust, over time through on-time delivery of commitments and high quality, productive communication with internal and external customers
- Break the vision down into bite sized projects by defining milestones and success criteria, managing customer feedback
- Work with our go to market teams on strategy to put a big dent in the world of mobile development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience managing technology projects from evaluation to design and execution.
- Experience with Mobile apps, SaaS, web technologies, and lifecycle management in a fast-paced software environment
- Experience with software development and managing end-to-end execution of programs that span multiple engineering teams
- The ability to code, however rusty. You won't be writing production code, but knowing your way around a for loop really helps to understand our customers and demo your product
- Bonus points for an MBA, scrum certification, or a presence in the open source community
- This position is open in San Francisco or Toronto, but west coast candidates should be aware that a lot of team meetings are before 9am Pacific time.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to, Toronto, Canada area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Role