Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $127 million in funding and 80,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
The Solutions Engineering team at Sentry is responsible for helping our enterprise customers integrate Sentry into their applications and workflow, from integrating our SDK to making sure alerts and issues make it to the right place at the right time.
Solutions Engineers will be interfacing with customers to ensure proper configuration and setup, and using all that Sentry has to offer so developers can effectively battle slowdowns and errors in their applications.
In this role you will:
- Understand customers' objectives and build onboarding programs to meet those objectives and demonstrate business value.
- Develop best practices, educational offerings, and content around error and performance management, open-source, or the Sentry product (ex: “how-to” articles and/or videos on specific functionality of the product).
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject-matter expert for customers to assist with instrumenting software engineering and monitoring best practices
- Provide workshop-level interaction to customers in order to drive the maturity of use and broader adoption.
- Work cross-functionally (internally) to provide feedback to the product and development teams and align Sentry's product roadmap with improving time to value-delivered.
You'll love this job if you:
- Enjoy talking about technology and interfacing with engineers and engineering leaders.
- Appreciate working on a variety of projects with customers from lots of different industries.
- Love flexing your creative brain by developing resources and content from scratch (code samples, demos, sales-consumable collateral/documents, etc.).
- Have a fast-paced, results-driven mindset.
- Love developer tools, open-source, and/or all things software development life cycle!
- 3+ years as a Solutions Engineer (preferred), Implementation Consultant, Support Engineer, or Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role