Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About the Role
Sentry is looking for an (Sr) Integrated Marketing Manager to design, execute, and measure integrated campaigns that drive top of funnel acquisition and pipeline.
This is a highly cross functional role on the demand generation team, working alongside digital marketing, events, sales, creative, and product marketing to define each campaign’s scope, and drive them to completion. You’ll report on campaign performance and provide insights to help guide the direction of future campaigns.
You'll love this job if:
- Craft, launch and measure the impact of highly segmented, multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive new acquisition and pipeline.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing leaders on campaign strategy/goals, including selecting targets, segmentation, messaging, tactic mix, and campaign strategy.
- Execute account-based marketing strategies and personalized experiences, aiding in sales enablement efforts for campaign outreach as needed.
- Maintain monthly campaign calendars and support day-to-day operations to orchestrate alignment across teams, segments, and deadlines.
- Help manage and communicate about spending and planned budget allocations.
- Partner with digital marketing to drive top of funnel acquisition for target audiences.
- Facilitate campaign retrospectives to educate, collaborate, and share results to the broader marketing team
- 4-6 years of demand generation/ABM experience, ideally within a B2B or PLG business model.
- Experience working closely with a software development process and/or familiarity with developer teams. Bonus points for being a developer in a past life.
- Self-starter attitude, preemptively identifying and handling risks, raising issues when needed to remove blockers.
- Ability to synthesize business objectives, create a well-aligned Integrated Campaign strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities and balance customer needs versus business priorities.
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply For This Role